The standard delivery costs for delicate goods are R150 in South Africa.
International orders must please be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The time frame for receiving an order
Delivery usually takes between 2-7 working days. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, stock clearance issues, and supplier delays, it could take up to 12 working days. The absolute maximum delivery time may take up to 30 days in severe cases but this will be communicated to you every step of the way.
We will notify you if we are unable to deliver your order during the stipulated delivery period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
Triogen Life’s online obligation to deliver a product to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order. Triogen Life is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product after it has been delivered the product to the physical address nominated by you.
Signing for delivery
You need to sign for your delivery, we don’t want to get your parcel in the wrong hands! If, however, you are happy to allow someone else to accept your parcel on your behalf, you may instruct the driver when he calls you to deliver. If we are delivering to a business address and you are unavailable, the courier will leave the parcel and have it signed by the receptionist.
Something is missing from the order
If you receive your parcel and you find that you are missing an item, please email us at email@example.com and we will gladly assist. Check our returns policy for more information.
Triogen Life Return Policy
- Our Quality Promise – Every pack goes through the hands of three Quality Control Officers before being dispatched. We check and verify the colour, viscosity, and scent of every batch before packing. Batch certification is signed off by a Responsible Pharmacist or a Responsible Scientist before being dispatched.
- This policy has been put into place to ensure that all conditions are met to receive a replacement or refund.
- If you are not satisfied with the product, it can be returned within 7 days once the delivery has been made, without penalties and a full refund. This may only be possible if the product is unused and not damaged.
- Products that are being returned must be in their original packaging and undamaged.
- Complimentary gifts and samples are non-refundable.
- Should your purchase arrive with a defect, you are required to report the defect to Head Office within 24 hours after delivery of the package. Evidence in the form of pictures as well as proof of purchase must be submitted. The product should be returned to be able to complete a full investigation.
- Should your product not function as intended (e.g., defect with packaging/dispenser), you are expected to make immediate contact with Biomedical Emporium and be advised on necessary steps to resolve their query.
- For a full refund to be given, the product must still have more than 98% of its total volume remaining. Proof of purchase and substantive reasoning as to why the product is being returned must be provided.
- Although the Triogen Life product is hypoallergenic and does not contain any harmful ingredients, and you still experience sensitivity, please contact us directly and immediately on +27 12 664 0157
- If an individual fails to comply with this policy, their refund or replacement will be denied.