Blood conservation is an important initiative in every clinical diagnostic lab or critical care facility. Therefore, a highly accurate blood gas analyser can streamline work processes and reduce errors with minimum maintenance.
- 8“ LCD Touch Screen
- 302x226x180mm Weight 6.5kg
- Test Channel: The test card holder
- Scanner: Supports various bar codes
- Indicating light: Indicate the remaining power and charging
- The battery can support for 8 hours and do 50 tests in full power condition.
- Reagent Pack holder: Protect the reagent pack
- Exhaust fan: Keep the temperature of the instrument within 29℃
- Communication Interface: Ethernet, RS 232, USB, LIS
What is the exp date of the tests, reagents, and QC when stored and after opening?
- For the tests card: the expiry date is 9 months in 2-8 degrees or 6 months in room temperature.
- For the reagent pack: the expiry date is 6 months in 2-8 degrees and 1 month after you open it.
- For control: the expiry date is 12 months in 2-8 degree